Scoopasia is a FREE media information portal for the Asian media community built on the latest Web technologies.
To journalists, Scoopasia is a FREE searchable resource of media information such as press releases, public events, and media jobs. It also allows them up-to-the-minute access of the latest media information online, via RSS, or email.
To public relations, corporate communications, and marketing professionals, Scoopasia is a FREE tool for media information dissemination and analysis. Scoopasia offers these practitioners tools for tracking their information, media monitoring, and cross-referencing related content online.
To event organizers, Scoopasia offers FREE listing of events that seek media coverage. Events listed on Scoopasia are specially laid out in a yearly calendar for easy media planning.
To headhunters and HR managers, Scoopasia offers FREE listing of jobs targeted at the media and marketing community.
Scoopasia makes it easy for anyone to post media information for FREE. This enables organizations of any size to reach out to a wide community of journalists, analysts, investors, and government decision-makers with their latest announcements and initiatives.
Scoopasia is made up of the following sections:
Everything’s FREE? That’s right, we at Scoopasia believe that both information dissemination and information gathering should be FREE. It’s free to post, free to use, free to share. How would you like to pay every time you performed a search on Google? Yeah, we didn’t like that too.
- Press Releases: A repository of information releases targeted at the media and the public. Every press release submitted is kept on Scoopasia indefinitely in their relevant categories and is also available via search, RSS, and email syndication.
- Event Listings: A yearly calendar of private and public events that seek media attention. Past event listings are also kept as a searchable resource.
- Jobs Listings: Because Scoopasia is a community portal for PR professionals, journalists, and other professional communicators, organizations and headhunters can post job listings that are perfect for this community.
- Resources: Downloads, documents, tools, and other resources of for the community we serve. (Coming Soon)
- Services: Outsourced services for your communication and technology needs. (Coming Soon)
Why "Scoop"? Because a news Scoop is the sweet spot for PR and journalists; and that’s what Scoopasia is all about--helping journalists to break that news.